ENGINEERING POSITION: CAD I or II TECHNICIAN
Stiver Engineering prepares design plans for our clients that include site plans, structural steel plans and reinforced concrete plans. These plans are used to construct commercial, industrial and other technical facilities. Stiver Engineering is seeking a CAD Technician I or II.
- Uses computer-aided design (CAD) for the systematic representation and dimensional specification of civil engineering projects.
- Prepares drawings or schematics for equipment and structures.
- Efficient and accurate drafting with adherence to CAD standards.
- Manages and maintains design records and files.
- Completes as-built drawings.
- Ability to gather information independently using established and defined procedures.
- Understands standard details, blocks and survey drawings.
- Organizes drafting work.
- Drafts site plans and details from design sketches.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in the functional area.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Word and Excel.
- Requires independent thinking, ability to work independently or within groups.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The candidate must be detail oriented, motivated and must think proactively.
- Multi tasks across multiple projects, as assigned.
- Fluent in English required.
- The education or practical experience sufficient to perform the duties listed above.
- Full time position.
- Hours: Monday - Thursday (6:00AM to 5:00PM or 7:00AM to 6:00PM)
- Competitive salary, bonus eligibility and excellent benefits.
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.